Tex Mex Meatloaf

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

I don't have a picture because I'm  not allowed to make this very often. (my hubs hates salsa- freak) So I make it for others (of the non-freak variety) and it's a big hit. So yummy! I am anti-meatloaf. We had it way too much growing up, but this is delectable!

2 beaten eggs
8 corn tortillas- pulverized in blender or food processor
1/2 c. finely chopped onion
1/4 c. canned green chiles
1 tbl. chili powder
1 tea. salt
2 lbs. ground beef
1 c. salsa

Mix together in a large bowl all of the above ingredients except the salsa. Place into a greased pan- either two loaf pans, or a 9x13 pan (although I'm not 100% on the pan size, could just be a 9x9- eye it out) Pour the salsa on top. Bake 60 mins. at 350.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP