PIZZA!!!

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I was on a pizza kick the other day, but wanted it to be semi-healthy. I love buying pre-made crusts and just throwing a bunch of stuff on them. It's fun!


For this pizza I used
-1 medium zucchini
-a handful of grape tomatoes
- a handful of green onions
- Ranch salad, spritzer (normal Ranch would be just fine)

Brush the crust with a little EVOO and decorate your pizza with the remaining ingredients. Then throw on a couple handfuls of whatever cheese you want (I used mozzarella) and bake according to the packaged crust directions. Mine was a whole wheat thin crust and came out almost flat bread/cracker texture. I loved it, but the hubs likes a thicker, bready crust.


My version of CPK's BBQ Chicken Pizza!
-1 pre-made crust
- a couple glugs of your favorite BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's... all the way!! Woot woot!)
- 1-2 grilled chicken breasts (or enough off a rotisserie to your liking)
- diced or julienned red onions (I buy them pre-cut along with my green onions... I HATE cutting oninos)
- small handful of green onions (not pictured)
- mozzarella cheese, as much as you want

Brush the crust with a bit of EVOO then squirt on a nice, thin layer of BBQ sauce. Cut up the chicken and arrange that on top with the rest of your ingredients, with the cheese last. Bake according to crust package directions.
YUM... enjoy!

1 comments:

craftyashley May 26, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

I must make that CPK BBQ chicken one!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP