Hamburger Quiche

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mom always called this "Hamburger Quicky" because it is SUPER quick to make and super good!


Start by browning 1/2 lb of hamburger... while it's cooking, grab the rest of your ingredients.

1 unbaked 9" pie crust
1/2 C milk
1/2 C mayonnaise
2 eggs
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 1/2 C shredded cheddar and swiss cheese
1/3 C sliced green onions
In a blender combine
-milk
-mayo
-eggs
-cornstarch
and blend until smooth.

Pour into a bowl and toss everything else in (except the crust!.... and don't forget to drain the hamburger first!)
Put your crust into a pie pan (I always spray mine first, just to be safe... Pam makes my life happy) then poke it with a fork several times to let the steam out.
Pour everything into the pie shell and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes, or until a knife poked in the middle comes out clean.

Sometimes, if I'm feeling adventurous, I top my slice with a dollop of salsa. Or you can just eat it plain... either way is great!!
ENJOY!

1 comments:

Chelsey May 26, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Yum! This is awesome! I love quiche - one of my favorites. I bet this would be tasty with chopped bacon in it also! I must try this soon!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP