Chelsey Intro

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010


I never did an intro so I will do a quick one so you guys can know a little bit about me! I have been married for 3 years and I currently work full time @ law firm and I am in school full time studying to be a Graphic Designer (hence why I am just now getting around to posting something and doing an intro!). I love food and I love, love, love baking. I have done cupcakes for birthday parties and weddings, and I have lots of fun doing it. I have a blog where I post my baking ideas and craft projects (www.thecreativityclinic.com). I don't have nearly enough time to post often, but hopefully this summer I will have time to do more here and at my blog. (Even though I am doing summer school too, gag.)

I have a habit of collecting cookbooks, lots and lots of cookbooks. Half.com has gotten a lot of business from me. I am excited about this blog because it has inspired me to get those cookbooks out and try some new recipes! I have enjoyed looking at all the recipes posted so far and can't wait to see what else you guys post!

Also, it should be noted I am a full-time stalker of craftyashley's blog. She is HILARIOUS and I think should be a professional writer for some column somewhere somehow! (I'm serious, you should. I could totally see you as a writer for a featured section in a parent or woman's magazine each month. )

2 comments:

Rebecca Hunt May 20, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

I've told Ashley the same thing. She cracks me up! GO ASHLEY!

craftyashley May 20, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I like you, Chelsey! And thank you- I'm blushing. :)
I cannot wait to see what wonderful stuff you've got going on in your kitchen!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP