Orange Chicken For Dummies!

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ok, here is the deal... I don't have any pictures to show off for this yummy recipe, but trust me it was delicious. Plus my kitchen is always a mess by the time my dinner is ready I would be embarrassed to show it to you all. This recipe is sooooooo simple! LOVE IT!

1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1 cup of apricot preserves
1 cup of Catalina salad dressing
6 chicken breasts

Combine onion soup mix, apricot preserves, and Catalina dressing. Pour into 9x13-inch pan or baking dish. Add the chicken, making sure all sides are covered with the sauce. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked all the way through. Serve with rice.

I did not do 6 chicken breasts simply because it is only my husband and I. So I did 3 breasts. I still made the same amount of the sauce. My pan didn't allow for the sauce to cover the whole breast, so I poured some on top of it and also flipped the breasts half way through. The leftover sauce in the pan was used to put on top of my rice. Seriously, this is sooooooo easy and yummy! I will for sure be making this one again. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rebecca Hunt May 28, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

OK... I MUST try this. Thanks Katie!!

Amanda May 28, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

I can't wait to try this!

craftyashley May 29, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

O.M.G. How did you know I heart orange chicken? Thanks!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP