I'm a little late :{

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010



So, my sister Amanda introduced me to this AMAZING blog a couple weeks back, and I have been stealing all of your AWESOME recipes! So to be fair, I decided I better introduce myself and start posting some of my routine meals (they are nothing special, I am a HORRIBLE cook).
My name is Stacey Collom, I live in Preston Idaho, I've been married just over 2 years and loving every minute of it! My husband and I built our home in our first year of marriage and I designed my kitchen to be immaculate (in my eyes anyway ;) ), in hopes that it would motivate me to cook. I came into this marriage knowing how to cook mac and cheese and roman, period. I'd like to think I've come a long ways from there, but I still have PLENTY to learn! My husband and I work different shifts, so I'm home alone every night, which does not help my motivation at all. I try to find recipes that will taste good as left overs, because my poor husband hasn't had a fresh meal for over a year! I am very excited about this blog, and hope I can contribute what little knowledge I have!

2 comments:

Rebecca Hunt May 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Welcome to the blog! Can't wait to see what recipes you have up your sleeve!

Chelsey May 25, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Oh man, working different shifts is tough. My husband and I have the same thing happen to us 3 nights a week. Not much time for sit-down meals! A lot of casseroles re-heat nicely the next day, and soups.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP