Food storage galore!

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

So I got this email- and I have no food storage (ect) but I know some people use cocnut oil- and well, this is in gallon form- thought I'd pass it along!

Food Storage and Emergency Preparedness Presentations: May 22nd

There are 2 different ones for May 22, 2010

1) See attachment
Here is more info:
Date: Saturday, May 22nd
Time: 6pm
Place: Spring Mountain Stake Center on Twain (between Rainbow & Jones).
Presenters: Dan & Shannon Pointer will be the guest speakers at this presentation

2) Emergency Preparedness Fair on Saturday, May 22nd from 9am - noon. They will also have translators for Spanish speaking people. Open to the public.
It is at the Gateway & Wyoming Chapel (4040 East Wyoming, Las Vegas). The cross streets are Lamb & Charleston (it’s by a Home Depot)

They both look really good and the great part is that you can actually attend both of them if your are a “real food storage geek!”
Have a great day!!!

----------------------------------DON’T---------- 4GET---------------------------------I------------have--------------a-----------sale-------------going-----------on----------2-----------------------------
The weather is warming up and I need to get rid of the items in my garage. I really don’t have room to move the items inside this year. Come help me get my garage cleaned out and add to your food storage.
Sounds like a great plan to me!!!

SALE:
Coconut Oil:
1 gallon $30 (reg $35)
5 gallon $105 (reg $115)
Green Label 1 gallon $48 (reg $51) I only have ONE left!!!
Coconut oil in a 32 fl oz glass jar (like a canning jar) $12 (reg. $15)

6 gallon bucket of sprouts $130 (reg $165)
Sprout containers $13 (reg $16)

$2.00 off any #10 Can
If you buy 6 cans (case- you can mix and match) you will get $12 off your total

25 lbs bags of Dried Sliced Potatoes: $40 (reg. $43). It’s a really big bag!!!


Aussielloyd@cox.net
Lee Lloyd :}
"Food Storage Geek"
568.6088

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAW HONEY
Here is an opportunity to get some raw honey if you are interested!
Please contact Wendy Stephens and NOT me!!!!
Here email is wjbuzz69@cox.net
Her phone is 702-810-3307


Wendy has two extra 4 gallon buckets of raw honey from Utah – she accidentally over ordered. They are a great price at 135.00 and still sealed. Do you or any of your food storage people want any?

She has two buckets available (4 gallon size) but will have more available at a slightly higher price in a couple weeks if there are more orders.

She is willing to break up one of the buckets into the following prices: ****please provide your own container!!!****

Gallon: 34.00
Quart: 8.50
Pint: 4.25

1 comments:

Rebecca Hunt May 18, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

BAH! I wish I lived in Vegas right now.... I would be there in a minute!! Enjoy, guys!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP