Chicken Fiesta...

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yeah I totally made up the name for that. There is no title, I just throw things in a skillet and eat it :)
OK, so here's the ingredients.


2 or more cups of cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken, just for you Lacie :) )
About a full can of corn
And black beans
A shake or two of Ranch Mix (I'd guess about 1-2 Tbsp)
1/2 to a full packet of McCormick (sp?) Chicken Taco seasoning 

Here's the chicken. It was all I had left, I would have used more though.
Cut up the chicken into chunks and toss into a skillet to start warming it through. I toss in a little EVOO, because I can... I have a fear of food sticking to my pans. George probably fears it more, he is the designated dishwasher in this house :)
After about 3-5 minutes, toss in the corn and black beans. Use the whole can if you use 2 or more cups of chicken.
Sprinkle the Ranch mix and Chicken Taco mix on and start mixin' it all together. If you feel like it's too dry, put a glug of water or salsa or something in it.


Here it is :) Yummy.

Serve over rice, in a hard corn taco, in a flour tortilla, on a salad, in a cup, straight-outta-the-pan... whatever you choose.
And yes, that IS cottage cheese on top of mine. Sour cream was gone and George hadn't come back from the store yet with a new pint, I had to improvise. Starving momma.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

lacie tidwell May 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

thanks Becca!!!! I love how you used a rotissire chicken just for me:) Yesterday I actually put a bag of chicken breasts in a crock pot and turned it on (gasp! I know!) so I have cooked chicken I actually made! I think it's the only way I will ever cook chicken to be honest!haha- but I have all of those ingredients on hand minus the chicken seasoning- I even have flour tortillas! I plan on making thins today (if I can convicne the hubbs to pick up a seasoning packet for me;) yeah! I'll let you know how it goes!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP