Baked Brocolli

>> Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ok, so I'm on a brocolli kick right now (can you tell) truth be told, I hate brocolli- raw and plain that is- well there is an easier (and healthier) alternative to getting your greens rather than slatherig it in Velveeta- and it's kid approved- Hailyn and my husband Ryan both LOVE it! Super easy!

brocolli (or asparagus!)
olive oil (I use extra virgin)
salt and pepper (or garlic salt and pepper dependingif you like garlic!)

Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with foil (this is optional, but I like minimal cleanup!) If you are doing brocolli put some olive oil in a small shallow bowl and dunk it (it coats it evenely) or you can lay the brocolli or asparagus on the cookie sheet and drizzle the olive oil over it. Then shake salt and pepper (or garlic salt) and bake for 10-12 minutes- super easay, healthy and delicious snack.side dish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP