Hey, I'm Emiley

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello, I'm Emiley. While growing up my sister's and I ate everything from either a box or can. My mom was a very busy single parent and worked 2-3 jobs in order to pay the bills. Now that I am married and a mother myself, I refuse to eat from a box. I guess, I should thank my mom for making me dislike prepared meals so much.
I would have to say that my one down fall is that I have to plan out everything, including my meals. However meal planning has turned into a great thing for my husband and I. It used to be that 6pm would roll around and we would ask each other what we should have for dinner but nothing sounded good. Once we did decide on something, we would notice we didn't have the ingredients to make it so then we would end up just going to applebees. Well it took about six months of this before I got tired of it and started doing a meal plan. We have had nothing but success every since.
I love spending time in the kitchen and attending culinary classes in my spare time. What I am hoping to get out of being a part of this blog is some tasty, yet healthy meal ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP