Alicia

>> Friday, April 23, 2010


My name is Alicia. I am a 27 year old stay at home mom to two kiddos. Shelby is 4 1/2 and Keenan is 20 months old. My husband, Wade, is a Civil Engineer and we are currently living in Billings Montana. We lived in Utah for about 6 1/2 years and Logan will forever be "home". We loved it there!!! But we do enjoy being in Montana, being close to family, and not paying sales tax! LOL ;) I LOVE to golf, bake, play in the sun, go swimming, be with family, listen to the birds chirp (because that means it is warm outside), and just chillin' out doing nothing.

For as long as I can remember I have LOVED to bake. Baking is my escape. I have a sweet tooth, but to be honest, I give most of my baking away! Maybe that is why I love it so much? Who doesn't enjoying giving a plate of goodies to a friend or stranger who is not expecting it? Seeing the smile on their face is SO worth it! My dream is to be able to make and sell out of my house so I can bring in some extra cash while still being able to be at home with my kiddles! Fingers crossed, I just got asked to make some yummy goodies for an upcoming Wedding!!! Maybe this can be the start!? :)

I DO like to cook, however, I am in a rut as far as coming up with new stuff. I have some AWESOME dishes that I am excited to share with you though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP