Chop Chop!

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010


Hi, my name is Taly. I am a chop-aholic and I always use bigger knives then I actually need. I enjoy long walks on the beach, rainbows, spicy foods and rainy days. Some of my pet peeves include whistling, humming, and wrinkly clothes. I have road rage in grocery stores and I iron my pillow cases.

I am a stay at home mom to an amazing little girl and 2 naughty wiener dogs. I love cooking and I especially love eating! I hate planning meals, but I love to cook them. I dream of the day when my husband finishes law school and I can hire someone to do my grocery shopping for me (one can wish... right?) I started cooking in high school when my mom went back to college. There was some trial and error, but I caught on and then I developed a love for cooking. I am not a huge fan of meat, but my husband is so I am hoping to get some ideas. I have just recently started cooking healthier and I love to try new recipes.

1 comments:

lacie tidwell April 24, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

ummm Taly, that's a BIG knife- a tad scary... looks like you may stab your naughty weiner dogs:) I tease I tease!!!please know I am joking around!:)as for a chop a holic I HATE chopping- I even invested in the Pampered Chef chopping thing so I wouldn't have to chop- so I appalaud your skill! even if your pic does terrify me bit!lol:)I can't wait to get some of your healthy recipes!!! I want to learn how to cook healthier too!!:)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP