HELLO OUT THERE!

>> Saturday, July 10, 2010

OK, I'm hoping that the quiet blogosphere is just because it's summer and everyone is busy. If not, that's OK too. This blog will continue to be here until I die (morbid, I know). I know for me, I haven't posted because I honestly haven't been cooking anything that isn't already on here. Some of the staples in our home are Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese, Pancake Roll-ups (almost every morning now), and Enchilada Casserole. We seriously have these multiple times a week.
If possible, leave a comment to let me know there's still people checking in. Even if you don't leave recipes behind, I want to know about how many people are actually looking on here. If there are any suggestions or complaints, leave a comment too! Anything to help make this blog easy and fun is constructive criticism in my book.
Thanks to all that continue to post recipes on here. Let's stretch out the Crock Pot week until the 17th, OK?

6 comments:

thegatewoodfamily July 10, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

I am totally still here and planning on posting soon. I think the summertime is just a busy time for a lot of us. But, I love this blog and use the recipes on it quite a bit.

Unknown July 10, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I'm here, too! Life gets a little crazy when you add another kiddo to the mix. But don't worry, I have a great recipe coming soon :)

Chelsey July 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

I still read this blog all the time. I haven't posted lately because my recipes didn't fit in with crockpot week or breakfast week. Not sure if I should still post even though there is a theme going on?

Julene July 13, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

I'm with Chelsey... I have a couple recipes, but they didn't fit with the themes. I've also been out of town without internet access for a while, but I do check the blog on almost a daily basis when I can!

Amanda July 15, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

I check this blog all the time. Haven't posted for a while because we are busy getting ready to move! I will admit, the theme thing has deterred me from posting once or twice, but now that you say anything goes, I will not let that stop me.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP