Crockpot BBQ Chicken

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

I would have pictures, but seeing how I haven't cooked this in a while...(It's so hard to cook in the summer! It's always go go go, so we eat out a lot :s) I thought I'd better hurry and post my crockpot recipes before the week is over ;). I found this recipe on allrecipes.com

Frozen chicken breasts (3 or 4 if big, 6 or so if small)
One bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (I like kraft brown sugar, or honey flavor)
1/2 cup of Italian salad dressing (I like the zesty kind)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 TBS worchestire sauce

Lay chicken breasts on bottom of crockpot. Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl till brown sugar is disovled, then pour mixture over chicken (make sure some of the sauce gets under the chicken so it doesn't burn). Then you can cook it on high for 3 or 4 hours, or on low for 6 or 8 hours (slow is always better). I like to serve with baked potatoes, and then you can pour the sauce mixture over the tatoe...mmm...

1 comments:

Amanda July 9, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

this one sounds amazing! I'll have to try it!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP