Chicken Stroganoff

>> Friday, July 9, 2010

I got this recipe from one of my favorite cooking blogs: http://www.365daysofcrockpot.com. You all should check it out! Karen is the author of most of the recipes but this one was a guest post by Lynn. And it is excellent!

Chicken Stroganoff

1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3 to 4 breasts)
1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1/4 cup instant minced onion
2 TBsp chicken bouillon (or 3 cubes)
1/2 tsp onion powder
3 cups cooked egg noodles

Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in crock pot and mix well. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-3.

When I made this the first time I was a bit confused about putting already cooked noodles in the crock pot and cooking them for 6 more hours. So I've always just cooked them right before I'm ready to serve it and add them in at the very end. Also, I usually omit the onion powder. The minced onion is plenty of onion flavor for me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP