Enchilada's

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

I missed mexican week (forever ago), but I made these last night and took some pics, so I figure I'll just post it anyway. I got this recipe from my mother in law and I love it because it isn't very spicy. (It's the american version of mexican food haha)

1 10 oz can of chicken, drained (or 2 if you really like them chickeny)
1 cream of chicken
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1 can corn (drained)
chili powder
dried onion
shredded cheese
8 tortillas (flour)

Mix all ingredients (minus the tortillas) together in a pan on medium heat until heated through. The chili powder, dried onion and cheese is all personal preference, I usually put a handful of shredded cheese, and a couple dashes of both chili powder and onion.


Pour about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla (just eyeball it), and put some of it in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish so they don't stick. Roll up tortillas and place in dish and cover with tinfoil. Cook on 350 for 30 minutes.



When they are fresh from the oven, sprinkle cheese and let melt.

2 comments:

craftyashley July 8, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Everyone has an enchilada recipe! Yum! I can't get enough!

Rebecca Hunt July 9, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Seriously.... this looks sooooooo good. Must. Try. It.!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP