Crockpot Fetticini Alfredo

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love my crockpot, so I have quite a few recipes. This one serves quite a bit and we eat leftovers for a week I swear! (but there is only 2 of us).

4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cubed (I use my chicken from the cannery and shred it)
2 jars of Alfredo sauce
4 slices of swiss cheese
3 TBS grated parmesan cheese
1 TSP garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste
1 package fettuccine noodles (you'll need the whole package for as much sauce as this makes)

Mix chicken cubes and alfredo sauce in crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours (my cannery chicken is already cooked, so I usually just cook it for 1 hour). Then place swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese on top and cook for another 30 minutes. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper and stir everything together. Cook noodles according to package. Then you can either pour the sauce over the noodles, or just mix the noodles with the sauce and serve from the crockpot.

3 comments:

crockpot recipe July 9, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

My whole family adores crockpot recipes. And I feel like they're loving me more every time I'm serving crockpot dishes, lol! They love crockpot spaghetti so I'm quite positive that they're going to love your recipe, too! Thanks for sharing this, I really need a lot of crockpot recipes to have a peaceful coexistence with my 4 kids and hubby! lol! Gotta keep them happy :)

Amanda July 9, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

I'm not such a huge fan of swiss cheese...does the flavor of the cheese turn out really strong? Or do the other flavors kind of mask it? Have you ever tried to substitute a different cheese?

Stacey Collom July 12, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

I've never really noticed the swiss 'taste', I just know that it is super flavorful, I guess you could try like mozerella cheese instead or something.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP