Easy Pancake Roll-ups

>> Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oops! Forgot it was breakfast week when I posted my enchilada recipe. To make up for it I will post this super yummy "Pancake Roll-up" recipes, which is akin to crepes. I can't take the credit. It came from one of my high school friends Elise Peterson. So easy and so good!

3 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt

Whisk everything together until smooth. Grease a small or medium frying pan and turn heat to medium. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto pan and roll it around so it is fairly thin. Cook one side then the other, until golden brown. Spread on butter, syrup, jam, nutella, powdered sugar, fresh fruit, anything you want... roll up and enjoy! I even like to eat them plain :)

5 comments:

MJPowell June 23, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Amanda, you from Vegas? Is this Ellise Peterson as in Lance Peterson's daughter? ... cause that would be a strange coinsedense (sp????).

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

i bet my kiddos will love these... trying them tomorrow!

Rebecca Hunt June 24, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

I made these this morning and they were SOOO good! What a great idea! Thanks Amanda!

Amanda June 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Meghan, I live in Vegas but I went to high school in northern Utah. Must be 2 Elise Petersens!
Glad you liked them Becca :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP