Easy BBQ Fajitas

>> Sunday, June 6, 2010

My hubby LOVES fajitas. Me, not so much. But this recipe is really quite yummy. And easy. Two thumbs up. Here goes.

Easy Easy BBQ Fajitas
2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
1 medium onion cut into wedges
1 medium each red and green pepper cut into strips
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I like the Kraft original)
Flour tortillas
shredded cheese

Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Let sit for at least 5 minutes. I put mine in the fridge for a few hours; it seems to me that the longer it marinates the better it tastes, but I could be crazy. If you are pressed for time don't fret. It really just has to be mixed together.


Cook in a sauce pan on medium heat until chicken is cooked through (10-15 minutes). Meanwhile, sprinkle cheese on tortillas and microwave just until the cheese melts (15 seconds). When chicken is cooked, scoop innards onto the tortilla, add a scoop of sour cream and salsa, fold up and enjoy!
And if you need to keep your child entertained and out of your hair while you cook, just let her get into your cupboard and pull all of your lids out:

Don't worry, she put them all back too!

1 comments:

craftyashley June 8, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Yum, yum, YUM! Thanks for the recipe! I've got a ton of tortillas lying around here I need to use!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP