Meet Julene!

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010



Hi everyone! My name is Julene and I have been married for two years. My husband and I are currently attending BYU and have less than a year left!!! I am majoring in Political Science and had planned on doing paralegal with that degree once upon a time. However, now that I am married, my plans have changed, and my new full time job is going to be a wife and mother after graduation. For me, that new job is going to mean lots and lots of cooking, among other things!

I have a passion for researching recipes and being inspired by recipes. I have a habit of researching like 10 different recipes for one type of dish, picking things I did or didn't like about all those recipes, adding my own touch, voila! a whole new creation emerges! I love being a part of the cooking network, and was so pleased to hear about this blog by my good friend Chelsey! By the way, I must put in a plug about her cute cute cute blog, thecreativityclinic.blogspot.com.

Not only am I big on cooking, but I have a strong belief in the power of healthy cooking. So most of my recipes will be very delicious, but also with a creative healthy twist to them (except for most desserts, you might as well go all the way with those!). While I have faith in my recipes, I am not going to post anything that has not been approved by my husband, and he has great taste!

Happy cooking!

2 comments:

Chelsey June 10, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Yay! Now I can have all the recipes to all the delicious dishes you talk about! You should put up your recipe for that homemade salsa you were talking about recently :)

craftyashley June 10, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

So glad to have you- I need a healthy makeover in my kitchen. Lately we've been gravitating towards real butter and full-fat cream cheese!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP