Sour Cream Enchiladas

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sour Cream Enchiladas

1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of celery
1 small can diced green chilis
1 pint sour cream
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 1/2 lbs ground beef, browned (I prefer using chicken. Sometimes the canned kind and sometimes I'll cook a couple of breasts and shred them.)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded jack cheese
5-6 home-style flour tortillas

Combine first 5 ingredients. Spoon meat onto individual tortillas and sprinkle with some shredded cheese. Plop a scoop of sauce mixture on top of cheese.




Roll up and place in a greased pan.



Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, making sure it goes down around the edges. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.




Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

1 comments:

craftyashley June 23, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

My husband worships sour cream. I think I will be making these!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP