Thank You!

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just wanted to publicly thank who ever it was who introduced me to coconut oil. (I think Taly?) I am using it in almost everything. I heartily suggest substituting it for the vegetable oil in banana pancakes. (or waffles!)
Also- I found a Word template to transcribe all my recipes to. I intend on printing and laminating all my recipes. If you would like a copy of the template, email me at craftyashley@gmail.com and I will send it to you.
It's been a huge undertaking, typing in all my recipes, but they were getting all stained and stuff.

1 comments:

thegatewoodfamily August 18, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

I am so glad you like the coconut oil! its my favorite, you would never think it would make that much of a difference in certain recipes, but it totally does. I am also typing all of my recipes up and I am hating every single minute of it, and stupid me I have been throwing away my recipes as I go, so now every time I need one of them I have to get on my computer cause I haven't printed them out yet.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP