3-2-1 Bean Dip

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010


This is my aunt's recipe, and has been a family favorite at every family function.  I now take it to work potlucks, and now my coworkers demand that I bring it every time! I don't mind either. It is the easiest thing to bring to a potluck (and it will be the first thing gone)!

Ingredients
3 cans of chili con carne (2 mild and 1 hot)
2 8oz packages of cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
1 16oz. tub of sour cream (I use reduced fat)
(this is why it's called 3-2-1 bean

Add all ingredients into a crock pot, no need to stir yet.  Turn crock pot on high for 3 hours, stirring at the top of every hour.  Serve with tortilla chips.  Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Rebecca Hunt August 21, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

This looks sinful :) And oh so good. Next party, this will DEFINITELY make an appearance.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP