Banana Bread

>> Wednesday, September 22, 2010




I was going to post this forever ago when all the banana bread recipes were coming out, but I forgot. And since I made this bread the other day I took pictures so I could post it now :)

Banana bread

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil (I tried coconut oil instead this time and it gave it a totally different flavor! It was good, but I'm partial to the original taste :))
2 eggs
1 cup (2-4) mashed bananas
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt

Mix first 3 ingredients. Then add mashed bananas, vanilla, and sour cream and mix well. Lastly add the dry ingredients and mix well, but not so long that it gets too fine. Grease and flour a bread pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.

This is my favorite bread recipe! The sour cream makes it so moist and yummy. Sometimes I'll sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the top before I bake it. It gives the crust a little crisp :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP