Chicken Nachos

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

(This is my leftovers that I took to work with me today, not a very good pic, but you get the idea)

I got this recipe last week from my wards crock pot night with the Relief Society and it is fantastic! I don't have the exact recipe in front of me, so this is going off of my memory, but I''m pretty sure I'm not forgetting anything.



4-6 chicken breasts

1 can corn drained

1 can black beans drained

2 cups salsa

8 oz cream cheese



Combined all (minus cream cheese) into crock pot, cook on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked. Add cream cheese last 30 minutes of cooking. Stir and serve (the chicken should be tender enough that you can shred it. I learned a tip at the crock pot night that you can stick your beaters in and beat it all together for a couple seconds and it automatically shreds and stirs it, amazing!) You can either use it as a dip, or pour it over your chips, mmmmm......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP