Black Bean Salsa

>> Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ok, I'm going to level with you here. I could label this "the best," but you wouldn't believe me. So I am just going to tell you this fact: This recipe makes A LOT, it's perfect for throwing a party. I have to break out my huge bowl to make it. Am I throwing a party? No. I am not. I have made this salsa for myself, and me alone. (the husband hates salsa) I will be downing this bowl and a bag of tortilla chips over the week. For lunch, for dinner, sometimes for breakfast.

It is that good. 


So grab yourself a giganta-bowl (preferably with a sealable top) and toss this stuff in it! 

2 cans drained corn
2 cans drained black beans
1-2 chopped tomatoes
1 chopped yellow (or purple) onion
1-2 chopped jalapenos- or 4 oz. can diced (or, if you don't like spicy, leave it out altogether)
1 small can chopped black olives
cilantro- to taste
2 tea. cumin
juice of a few limes
1 pkg. taco seasoning
chili powder- to taste

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP