Chicken Salad Sandwiches

>> Sunday, January 9, 2011

I've been making these so much lately because they are quick, easy and I LOVE them.  So I decided to share with ya'll. The only problem is that I don't ever measure anything! Sorry...I just know how it needs to look and taste so it's just the way I like it.  So here are the ingredients...it might take a few times to get the proportions just the way YOU like them.


1 can chicken
mayonnaise (I'm usually a strong advocate for miracle whip over mayo, but for these mayo is better)
chopped up celery (optional...I don't really love celery)
dash of paprika
squirt or two of lemon juice
generous amount of pepper
craisins (If you ask me, this is the key ingredient.  They give it a little taste of sweetness that is oh so yummy!)

For best results, serve on Grandma Sycamore's white bread.  Seriously, I could eat these sandwiches for lunch every day.  I hope you like them as much as I do!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP